- Have far surpassed my entire  totals only halfway into the year!
Kilometers: 1214 
Hours: 118 
Ascent (m): 28,180 [19,275]
- Made my first National team!
- Raced in Quebec, Alberta, and BC
- 1st place at 5 Peaks COP and Canmore
- One injury (Patella Femoral Pain Syndrome during April, bounced back quick to full health)
- Support from Trail Running Canada, The North Face, and Athletic Alliance
- Some epic mountain runs with great friends new and old...
|Reaching the summit of Blackrock Mountain using all the help I can find!|
Ford Creek/Powderface loop
Shelter on the summit of Black Rock with Adam and Jeremy
Summit of Hamel during Canadian Death Race training